Monday, April 12, 2010

CAGE CHANNELS BATMAN ADAM WEST for Movie



NICOLAS CAGE channelled TV BATMAN ADAM WEST for his KISS-ASS character, BIG DADDY, because the costume he had to wear was just like a vintage Batsuit.

Nicholas Cage is quaoted as follows, "Big Daddy is my ode to Adam West
who, for me, is the only Batman.

"I grew up watching Adam West and he still has yet to be topped, in my opinion. He had this odd rhythm to his delivery, and I just wanted to tip my hat to him a little bit - to actors like him and William Shatner - who I think really started a whole cultural movement.

"The costume looked like the old Batman outfit and I thought, 'Well, why don't we just go the whole way and my character, Damon, channelling Adam West because that's his Jungian muse - to help him accomplish the things that he accomplishes."

The source:http://news.superiorpics.com/2010/04/12/CAGE_CHANNELS_BATMAN_WEST_FOR_NEW_MOVIE.html

2 comments:

kamagra oral jelly said...

haha certanly it is, this just show how unoriginal the script is or maybe is the costume part, whatever.

kamagra said...

Indeed Adam West is the greatest batman ever. I admire him so much!