Monday, October 26, 2009

Batman: Arkham Asylum - Best Game Ever!

You don't need to be a fan of Batman to enjoy this excellent third-person action game. If you go to Gamespot
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/batmanarkhamasylum/index.html
you can get a real feel for the game!

When asking my friends on Facebook, I got a lot of positive reviews for this game. Here is what some of them had to say:

Michael Jaynes
I thought the gameplay was great and the relpay value very high, but then I've waited years for a good Batman game to come along.... but then again I will always have lego batman.

Chris Foti
i absolutely love it. one of my favorite video games ever gameplay wise and story wise. plus the scarecrow was amazing.

Chris Foti
the joker stuff is pretty cool, and is a lot more challenging than playing with batman cuz he doesn't have all the gizmos and stuff.

Brent William Zochowski
it serves the dark knight justice

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice one, Elizabeth! :)

Betsy said...

Thanks Carl! Keep on checking this blog, I'm drawing Catwoman vs Batwoman.

Anonymous said...

If you like batman, I hope you would like batman games..
I have specially devoted site for flash batman games.
Batman Games

Cheers

Yeya

Betsy said...

Thanks Yeya!