Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Batmobile - Texas Style


The Batmobile
Originally uploaded by Stuck in Customs
I use to live in Texas as a kid, so I can really apreciate this!

The photographer who took this picture said,
"Everyone likes the Batmobile yes? It's especially cool when you see one on the side of the road in Texas that some comic-book redneck has souped up to be something that is on the edge of street-legal. I jumped out quick to grab a shot before the owner could come out and hit me with some sort of a 2x4, which I only assumed me might be carrying. Actually, you never know... around Austin it's just as likely to be a doctor or lawyer (assuming one of those two to be an honorable, upstanding profession!"

(also notice the nice only-in-Texas trailer hitch on the back)

No comments: