Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Yummy Batman Cupcakes

I found this unusual little treat on: http://thecakedcrusader.blogspot.com/2010/03/iron-cupcake-london-challenge-ix.html

She had this to say about this cupcake morsel, "Nathalina’s lemon sponge was drizzled with liquorice before being topped with lemon and liquorice buttercream. Nathalina used popular liquorice sweets from Finland (her home country) for the liquorice. The liquorice hit first then the lemon swept through to clean your palate. My favourite description of these was from fellow taster Tina who likened them – because the flavours were so clean and distinct - to Willy Wonka’s 3 course meal bubblegum!"

I don't know it I would have been brave enough to put that combo together, but from what I can see it was a hit at the Iron Cupcake London Challenge! Bravo Nathalina!"

No comments: