Monday, March 8, 2010

Conversations


Conversations
Originally uploaded by Jaganatha

I liked this picture and the short story with it. I think that this person has a lot of talent with the camera. I hope to see more of Jaganatha's work.

This is what he wrote along with this picture, "I was with my buddies last night and had an interesting conversation with this guy that wore a mask, called himself the ‘caped crusader’.

He talked about himself in third person, which is always annoying, but I thought it would be nice to make a new friend.

He said the whole super hero thing was so messed up. Having to live two lives, the stress, and complexity, he said, is overwhelming and dangerous.

I mumbled under my breath, “yea, tell me about it.”

I listened patiently while he talked heroically about all the crap he has to deal with. How he has to run his business, maintain the computers, ensure that his butler is healthy, keep his bat this and bat that in tip top shape…so on and so on.

At the end of his monologue, I said in my best ‘matter-of-fact’ tone, “ Well, if we’re going to be friends, you don’t need a mask. It’s really not necessary.”

He thought for a moment, and sighed, “What a relief.” http://www.flickr.com/photos/aaronlemay/416533671/

No comments: