Saturday, March 6, 2010

Is Batman More American Then The Rest?


I came across an interesting article about Batman. What struck me the most is when the writer mention that she felt that Batman was more American like then rest of the Super Heroes. I think that she is on to something when she said that "Unlike Superman, Batman never professes to be doing what he does for truth, justice, and the American Way. I’m not sure Batman believes in any of those things—except his truth and his justice.

And, oddly enough, that makes him the most American of all the superheroes. And the most terrifying."

You can read more on what Kristine Kathryn Rusch has to say here:
http://www.smartpopbooks.com/essay/full/115

1 comment:

Unknown said...

www.dentistsurgery.com
Looking up for the information for a paper on teeth diseases I came across dentistsurgery.com site. The information presented there is indispensable: 5 main teeth diseases described in each detail with pictures and advice how to prevent them! My paper was the best one in my group!